Subscribe to our blog!
Follow Us Here:
- United Celebrates First Frequent Flyer to Reach 10 Million Mile Mark
- How Much Do You Pay For a Free Flight?
- UsingMiles.com Founder Krista Paul Shares Frequent Flyer Tips with American Express Open Forum
- New American Airlines Boarding Saves Time and Makes Sense
- FREE frequent flyer miles for Delta travelers with July Birthdays!
- Arthur on UsingMiles.com Announces Major National Awards From Entrepreneur and Inc.
- Kimbra on Highlights From UsingMiles.com at Frequent Traveler Awards
- Evaleen on Highlights From UsingMiles.com at Frequent Traveler Awards
- Deon Sobczyk on Highlights From UsingMiles.com at Frequent Traveler Awards
- Hong Stotts on Inc. Magazine Names UsingMiles.com Best Miles Management App
Posts For The Month
Tag Archives: iSherpa
UsingMiles.com Raises $2.7M in Funding, Hires Jon Nordmark as New CEO
TweetWe are excited to announce today that UsingMiles.com has raised $2.7 million in venture funding in a round led by iSherpa Capital out of Greenwood Village, CO. We’ve also hired a world-class CEO with a background in the luggage industry. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged eBags, Funding, iSherpa, Jon Nordmark, Series A, Startup, UsingMiles.com Leave a comment