We are excited to announce today that UsingMiles.com has raised $2.7 million in venture funding in a round led by iSherpa Capital out of Greenwood Village, CO.
We’ve also hired a world-class CEO with a background in the luggage industry. Jon Nordmark, the founder and former CEO of online luggage giant eBags, has joined our team and we couldn’t be more happy to have him leading the charge to build the best frequent flyer and loyalty tool the Web has ever seen!
So what does this mean for you?
- A better product. We are hiring programmers and aggressively building out the site to
- More programs. We heard you say you wanted more programs and we’re going to give them to you. This funding will allow us to hire a team to work strictly on new loyalty program additions to the site. We plan to expand internationally and into long-tail programs quickly.
- Faster site, improved UI. Our commitment at UsingMiles.com is to make it even easier for you to manage all of your loyalty programs and maximize their value. We are going to be throwing resources and time at improving our UI, making the site speedy, and generally making your experience on the site flawless.
What does this mean for us?
- An office, finally! For the first time, the UsingMiles.com team gets to work together in an office and
- We get to leave our day jobs. Yippee! I don’t need to explain the significance of this milestone.
- We get to hire really, really good people. We are building a world-class team of developers, designers and executives with the skill and passion to drive this home for us. Oh, and they’re really good at building office cabinets!
Please let us know how YOU would like us to grow and build the site. Leave a comment below!